Your success lies in the balanced approach you have towards
building the business.
A successful Amway business is a balanced business in terms
of retailing Amway products and introducing and sponsoring
others to be Amway IBOs. It's this balance between retailing and
sponsoring, combined with your compliance with Amway's Rules
of Conduct and your commitment to the founding principles of
Amway, that will underwrite your success as an IBO.
By sponsoring others and helping them find that balance, you'll
influence the success of their businesses and multiply your
own efforts and business turnover. While sponsoring enables
you to duplicate your success, it also brings with it significant
responsibilities. These duties are detailed in Section 5 of the Rules
of Conduct and include:
In the event a sponsor ceases to be an authorised IBO, the rights
to any IBOs whom he may have sponsored shall pass up to the next
authorised IBO in his/her line of sponsorship.
- Provide all IBOs that he/she sponsors with an unaltered Business
kit (Tier 1 & 2)
- Be an Amway IBO in good standing and meet all IBO requirements
as set forth in the rules.
- Train and motivate personally sponsored IBOs, or being available
to do so.
- Must not represent that there is an employment relationship
between himself/herself and the IBOs he/she sponsors.
- Encourage his personally sponsored IBOs to attend Amway
meetings and other functions.
- Ensure that personally sponsored IBOs comply with the standards
set forth in the Rules.
- Promote and ensure that their IBOs are using the 'Leave Behind
- Promote the '10 Customer Rule' to their personally sponsored
The relationship between sponsor and IBO continues to remain
fundamental to the growth of any IBO's business.